Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quantum Physics Sacred Spaces Part 2

How to Use Quantum Physics
To Build Your Own Sacred Spaces
Part 2

No matter where you live in a small apartment, a house or a large farm, you can build a protected Sacred Space for your Spiritual meditation and workings.

To start define your personal place within this Sacred Space. Where will you be positioned to do your meditations and rituals?

I have may favorite leather recliner in my living room. That is where I sit when I do all my Rune work, my rituals and my meditations. I always sit there with pencil and paper because many of my writing ideas come to me at that time.

I am married, so I get up at 4 AM for my meditations and Rituals and leave my wife and dog asleep. You need to be alone free from all other mental energies other than your own.

This is what it is all about. Learning how to use the Laws of Mental Radionics. This is the Law that allows you to enter the Quantum Ocean, the Mind of God and abstract the manifested energies that exist there and bring them into your own physical reality.

It is much like a painter dipping his brush into the various colors to apply them to his canvas. You will dip your mind into the infinite ocean of intelligent, living energy called the Quantum Ocean to paint on your Canvas of Life.

Once I am settled in my chair and relaxed, I use my creative imagination to visualize the boundaries of my domain. I visualize the front of the house (North) where the porch and drive way are. Then behind me the South, green grass and trees for 50 yards. East, is the rear of the house. Our parking lot and our flower and vegetable garden are there. West is the next door neighbor's house.

This is my Domain. You can use any form of protection you like at this time to surround your domain. I choose the Runes. I visualize four ten foot Thorn Runes for Protection. I mentally see them glowing at the N. S. E. and W. edges of my domain. Then I connect them with white energetic light going clockwise from North back to North.

It only takes a minute to do this. Every time I visualize this protective Thorn ring around my Domain. I am pulling energies out of the Quantum Ocean into this Protective Ring and re-enforcing it. My Master used to say it was like drawing an etching of the Thorn Runes on a piece of glass. Slowly by surely it will be permanently etched onto the glass.

Be in no hurry, but do be persistent. Every day, day after day. Life is lived one day at a time. And repetition is heaven's first law.

Once you have your sacred place built and protected you can start to invite your inner circle into it.

Ellis Peterson AKA Ragnar Storyteller is a retired math professor and electronics engineer. He has been studying astrology, runes, radionics, metaphysics and alternate healing treatments for over 30 years. He is 70+, in very good health and lives in the boonies of the Pocono mountains with his wife Lory. His writings are unique and refreshing.

To see more of his writings visit his websites.


http://www.olevikingshop.com/


and

http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/


and


http://www.radionics-quantum-physics.com/



Or go to goggle and type in his pen name RAGNAR STORYTELLER for his listings. He is also a ghost writer and will write and article for you. Email Ragnar for his FREE 10 PART MINI-COURSE, "How-To use Quantum Physics in Your Every Day Life to Attract More Wealth, Health and Love, Now."

You can contact him at:



ragnarstoryteller2@gmail.com








No comments: